Image Map

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Mysterious Queen





While I am not at liberty have no desire to divulge to the world my true identity, I can let my reader know a little about me.  

First of all...and this will be shocking...I am not actually a Queen.  Yes, that would be truly fantastic if I were.  Yes, I would be a magnificent Queen, but the Bible clearly states in Hebrews 13:5, "Be content with such things as you have." And so, I am content with my tape, pine trees, et al.  

Secondly, I am technically a Baptist that holds to the 1689 Confession of Faith.  I happen to attend a Presbyterian Church, and I happen to love being in a fully Confessional, Reformed, and theologically sound Church.

Thirdly, I'm spastic.  Yesterday I may post a blog about an awesome book, today a weird (albeit completely inspiring and well written) post about myself, tomorrow maybe a magnum opus on how truly terrifying and evil clowns are and how great that there is a shortage!

Lastly, I'm actually working on a real post and it is another book review.  What can I say, I apparently didn't write enough book reports in school.  

I have a sister, the Duchess of Garbage Sinks, that pressured me into writing a post today, so you can blame her for the crazy that you just endured.  


8 comments:

  1. First off, I feel completely inspired by your weirdly well written post. Secondly, ouch.
    Sincerely, the Duchess of Garbage Sinks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, DOGS (see what I did there?), all of you have well thought out names to protect your identities. My plan is fool-proof!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just to be 100% clear, I have never been one to hide in the shaddows. I will not be anonomized.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would never do that to you, Tom. I, of course, know how much you love the spotlight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in a quandry as to how to address you - Your Highness? Mrs. Scotch? Hey You? I've been searching for blogs written by confessional baptist females, so when IRBS shared your review of "True Love" I was extremely pleased. Looking forward to more posts and reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the proper way to address a Queen is Your Highness. haha. But seriously, anything works for me. I did not know that IRBS had shared my review. I share your desire to hear from more ladies in the Reformed baptist world. This is a new venture for me, and I'm not the best writer, so please be patient with my attempts. Thanks for leaving a comment!

    ReplyDelete