Image Map

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

The Confessing Baptist say wha???

Now I check a lot of blogs a lot.  ...wait, did I say that right?  Oh yes, I did.  I check them usually more than once a day to see if there is something awesome I missed.  And I missed something over at The Confessing Baptist.  They apparently know I exist!  You can see that blog post here.  They also mentioned a few other ladies, Reformed Baptista who I have had grace my blog before and Amanda over at Counting it joy, who by the way made me want to pull out my arsenal of weaponry and take her shooting (even though she says she has only shot twice).

But not only do they know I exist, they sympathize that I am not actually a Queen, and I can tell that because of the frowny face emoticon next to that statement.

And before I forget to mention it, I really must get that pink copy of the 1689!  It will go nicely with my new tiara.


11 comments:

  1. You're popular! I know a popular person! I'm so excited...wait...no.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I'm not popular? Or no you aren't excited? I'm guessing both.

      Delete
    2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2dRALQ8-pI
      ~dogs

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on the publicity! Now heed the words of Fezzik from The Princess Bride: "Don't worry, I won't let it go to my head." :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh don't worry, the Duchesses help to keep my feet on the ground. And that isn't really my new tiara. ;o)

      Delete
  3. Ha, I loved this post. My husband is Jason from The Confessing Baptist and I found your blog through his blog. I have loved reading your blog today (did I say blog enough?), I have laughed more than once and have really enjoyed my time on here! Just wanted to say hi :)

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Vanessa. Glad you found my blog. I'm glad you enjoyed the blog. My blog is meant to be funny, so it's good you laughed at my blog. :o)

      Delete
  4. Nothing misses the eye of the Bapti-Bot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also, check out feedly.com, which may help save you some time with re-checking all those blogs for missed content. Jason may have a better recommendation, though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the suggestion! I will check it out.

      Delete